Sansai Japanese Grill - St. Louis, Missouri

>> Wednesday, May 26, 2010

During my brief stay in the US last April, I learned how to pick up the hotel phone and dial for delivery for my dinner. You see, I do not how to drive and restaurants are far from the hotel we stayed. The hotel food brochure became my bestfriend in terms of finding the best food in town. I always craved for grilled salmon and luckily there was Sansai. Their menu consists of Japanese food. Noodles, tempura and Maki but I really fell in love with their Grilled Salmon with Oriental Salad. It was charbroiled and served over a bed of white rice, granished with sesame seeds, onions and a special teriyaki sauce. I also ordered their Miso Soup and it was delicious!
Grilled Salmon Bowl with Oriental Salad $16.00
 




Drool over their menu and visit:  http://www.sansaiusa.com/index.html
St. Louis
822 Olive Street
St. Louis, MO 63102
phone . 314.241.6868
hours . M-Fri 10:30 am–8pm,
Sat 11am-5pm,
Closed Sunday

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Comments

Grab This Widget

Total Pageviews

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP