Omelette - Ham, Cheese and Mushroom

>> Sunday, July 5, 2009

I was inspired by Mommy Jeng's omelette that is why I tried to serve it today at breakfast. My only frustration is my presentation is not that beautiful. I had a hard time hauling the omelette out of the pan without it breaking. Anyways, here is my version on this recipe.
Omelette - Ham, Cheese and Mushroom
3 cloves of garlic
1 sliced onion
1 small can of sliced Mushrooms
4 pcs Ham cut into squares
half cheese cut into cubes
3 eggs beaten
Canola Oil
salt and Basil leaves
Sautee the garlic and onions, ham, mushroom and cheese. Put some small pinch of salt to taste and toss in the beaten eggs. Let it fry. Get it out of the pan and sprinkle some basil leaves.

1 Comments:

jeng July 8, 2009 at 4:43 PM  

Looks yummy ; ) Konting practice lang and I'm sure you'll get it perfect ;)

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Comments

Grab This Widget

Total Pageviews

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP