FTF: Food Trip Shabu Shabu Style in LA

>> Friday, July 24, 2009

Today I wanna share the pictures of the Food Trip I experienced when I visited my high school friend Aileen in LA. She was so generous to share with me a tour of Los Angeles in 2 days that I have been there. I met her friends too. On the first night of my stay, she and her friends treat me in a Shabu shabu style restaurant which I forgot the name. This is the first time I experienced having the food cooked in front of me and eating it straight. At first I was skeptical since I was afraid I might spill the hot soup in front of me, but in the end, it was such a fun experience. I would love to visit LA again someday and meet them again.

8 Comments:

FoodTripFriday July 24, 2009 at 12:56 PM  

Shabu shabu is always such a fun experienced, I had mine a few years ago back in the Phils, like you,I already forgot the name,but it was one of the chinese resto in MegaMall.It's good that you had a chance to visit your friends and meet more friends. :)

Lulu July 24, 2009 at 2:41 PM  

I had shabu shabu somewhere in ermita... i enjoyed it...

you can visit my entry at http://lulu-cooking.blogspot.com/2009/07/food-trip-friday-3.html

SASSY MOM July 24, 2009 at 3:13 PM  

I love shrimp and especially with that coconut cream. Looks sumptuous!

agent112778 July 25, 2009 at 12:58 AM  

wow love ko yan at na mimiss ko na rin yan

my entry is here


Great day for us Food Weekenders:)

Thanx for the Visit :)

tasty exploration July 25, 2009 at 3:41 AM  

shabu shabu pala term ...they also call it steamboat cooking, right..naku nakakaenjoy talaga ya..we use to do that evry month sa eat-all-you-can steamboat restaurant dito...

mine's here:http://jennystastyexploration.blogspot.com/2009/07/food-trip-friday-2-stir-fried-mixed.html

Our Adventures Together/
Her and History
Tasty Exploration

♥peachkins♥ July 25, 2009 at 11:17 PM  

First experience ko ng shabu-shabu is sa Tong Yang.. mukhang enjoy kayo dito ah...

Clarissa July 26, 2009 at 9:51 AM  

Medyo nagsasawa na rin ako dyan sa shabu-shabu but I love the shrimp with coconut cream!!\(^0^)/Looks like the group had a blast!!here's mine:
http://ties-bonding.blogspot.com/2009/07/food-trip-friday_21.html

Happy Food Trip Friday!!Enjoy your Sunday!!^_^

Kim, USA July 30, 2009 at 2:04 AM  

Wow my favorite shrimp. So that is shabu2x I haven't tried but it does looks so yummy!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Comments

Grab This Widget

Total Pageviews

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP