UCC Cafe in MOA

>> Tuesday, July 6, 2010


Are you looking for an expensive place to dine? Continue reading..

The only reason I tried this place is because I don't want to look and walk any further for a restaurant. I saw no lines, not much occupied tables and a peaceful, cozy ambiance (totally inviting).... and so I dragged myself and my boyfriend in.

Have you ever walked into a restaurant and discovered later that their food is way out of your budget at the moment? I have. Once with chili's that I humiliatingly forced myself to walk out of the resto after looking at their menu (absolutely pricey for a regular lunch) and I told myself it won't happen again. This is the second time. Their breakfast was Php300.00, their pasta was Php400++, I didn't dare look at the entrees or desserts, I may silently have a heart attack.

Nonetheless, we still ordered and I didn't walk out, haha. kahiya! I stuck my nose to the breakfast section which comes with free coffee or juice. I find the breakfast ordinary. Maybe if you're willing to throw more money you could taste their best sellers. I heard from a friend that they have the best chocolate cake in town.


UCC Coffee at MOA (south)


Omelette - Php299.99


Corned Beef Flakes w/ Rice - Php 299.00

Well, what a morning to spend your Php600.00.


4 Comments:

♕ reyna July 6, 2010 at 8:20 PM  

sis... they look so ordinary.

medyo pricey nga for the ordinary breakfast. Kaya pala no lines! ^_^

♕ reyna July 6, 2010 at 8:20 PM  

sis... they look so ordinary.

medyo pricey nga for the ordinary breakfast. Kaya pala no lines! ^_^

J July 7, 2010 at 3:41 AM  

grabe... ang mahal ha! Dapat namnamin yan kung ganyan ang presyo.

-mayang- July 11, 2010 at 3:19 PM  

true!! ang mahal sobra... kaya use and abuse their service in case you'll be dining here. hahaha

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Comments

Grab This Widget

Total Pageviews

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP