Starbucks Classics

>> Saturday, June 26, 2010

Admit it or not, Starbucks has gained so much popularity even in this warm and tropical country. For whatever underlying reason there is - I could really care less.

All I know is, when I go there, it's for some chocolate and mild caffeine fix for me - period.
Let me share the classics I learned to love from Sbucks-


corned beef pandesal


belgian waffle
available in mocha, strawberry and caramel


chocolate frappe


iced caramel machiatto

what's your favorite coffee house and drink?

4 Comments:

i♥pinkc00kies June 26, 2010 at 9:38 PM  

I love it too! Caramel Frappe or Hot White Choco Mocha for my drink.. but I love their pastries too esp. the ensaymada, cinnamon roll, and the tomato-mozzarella- basil on multigrain bagel (addicting! I can survive eating this for lunch everyday!). I miss their toffee nut loaf and Choco Marshmallow Cake though.

-mayang- June 27, 2010 at 8:04 PM  

naku! definitely agree with the Toffee Nut - love it during Xmas season.

Java Chip can be addicting too - something to bite while drinking coffee. :)

♕ reyna June 28, 2010 at 4:57 PM  

coffee jelly for me!... ^_^

http://www.foodiethought.com/2009/06/chillin-on-weekend-with-starbucks.html

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Comments

Grab This Widget

Total Pageviews

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP