Sea Food Farewell Party

>> Saturday, June 13, 2009


Last June 8, 2009 Monday we had a Farewell Dinner for my boss and dear friend, Jonvi. He was our friend and tour guide during our stay in Missouri for the Hyperion Project last 2007. By September 2008, he became my Project Manager and mentor who challenged me to give my best in the work that I do and straightened my career outlook. I could go on and on about alot of the great things that he taught me but this is my food blog so I would like to share where we dined that night.

We dined at Sis Restaurant at Dampa, Metrowalk Ortigas. It was a cozy little restaurant where I think Corinne pre ordered the dishes and had them cooked before we went there. During this time, I don't have this food blog in mind so I was not able to take great pictures of the food. Nevertheless, I have taken some pictures.

We had Mangoes and Bagoong for appetizers. Shrimps, Crabs, Adobong Pusit, Baked Tahong and Calamares. We also have Pork Sinigang and bucket fulls of rice. A lot of kwentuhan and saying farewell.

1 Comments:

Anonymous,  June 15, 2009 at 2:46 PM  

Hi,

We have just added your latest post "Reyane's Food Haven" to our Food Directory . You can check the inclusion of the post here . We are delighted to invite you to submit all your future posts to the directory for getting a huge base of visitors to your website and gaining a valuable backlink to your site.


Warm Regards

foodnrecipes.info Team

http://www.foodnrecipes.info

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Comments

Grab This Widget

Total Pageviews

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP