Sauteed Bean Sprout with Tofu and Ground Pork

>> Monday, June 15, 2009

I found my flair again for cooking and spent 45 minutes tonight for this. It is my version of Ginisang Toge with Tofu and Veggies.
Ingredients:
Garlic
Onions
1/2 kl. Ground Pork (boiled w/ 1/2 cup water before sauteed)
Baguio Beans
1 pc. Carrot (sliced into small pieces)
Bean sprouts (Toge or Mongo sprouts)
4 pcs Tofu (fried and diced)
Oyster Sauce and pepper to taste.

Sautee the ingredients in the above order. Add 3 cups of water and simmer for 10 minutes. Add oyster sauce and pepper to taste. Enjoy! ^_^ You can substitute ground pork with shrimp.




9 Comments:

collegegirl June 16, 2009 at 12:26 AM  

mmm, delecious blog...vow Excellent blog, nice post. I love the contents and pics. I am so proud to vote for this beautiful blog. I VOTED FOR YOU, I recommend your blog to many of my friends. They too Voting for this blog. I hope you will grace me with your precious Vote.Just copy this link to your browser
http://bloggerschoiceawards.com/blogs/show/69551

Hari ng sablay June 16, 2009 at 1:48 AM  

wow paborito ko tong mga gulay dito,yan lang ang mga gulay na kinakain ko, dba ginagawang lumpia ito,hehe tsalap tsalap.

Tess June 16, 2009 at 4:27 AM  

Looks delicous, thanks for the recipe Reyn, I want to try this somtimes. Thanks for visiting my blog.

FoodTripFriday-FoodPhotoMeme June 16, 2009 at 6:30 AM  

yay! sarap naman niyan, fav ko ang bean sprout.
btw, thanks for joining FoodTripFriday. Just post your food every friday with the foodtripfriday button on it, submit your link to the site so others can visit you.as simple as that. :)

♥peachkins♥ June 16, 2009 at 9:00 AM  

Uy welcome to FTF...love toge!!!

Yza Magbanua June 16, 2009 at 9:14 AM  

Nigugutom mo naman ako eeehhh!!!:D

anney June 17, 2009 at 12:21 AM  

This is healthy! pag may natira nga pwede pang gawin ibang putahe like pritong lumpia!

Life Moto June 17, 2009 at 3:03 AM  

wow pang diet ito. pero sira diet ko dito.

I add your site to my blog roll sa. have a nice meal!

Clarissa June 19, 2009 at 2:17 PM  

Welcome to FTF!!My family loves this dish!!Thanks for sharing the recipe!!^_^

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Comments

Grab This Widget

Total Pageviews

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP