Rai Rai Ken

>> Sunday, October 4, 2009

I love soups. Wherever I dine or wherever I go I will most likely ask for their soup of the day, or I will closely look at the menu if there are delicious noodles, or soups - or just about anything na me sabaw.

Maybe about a month ago I was able to watch a featured HBO movie entitled Ramen Girl. This is a story of an American woman who got stranded in Japan because of her boyfriend, who later sought proper training to be a Ramen Chef (typing this makes me really hungry). But unlike her, I think I'll just eat Ramen and not try to cook one anytime soon.

Hence, our trip to Rai Rai Ken - Ramen and Sushi Bar.



ah, the classic Miso Soup

Kani Salad - vegetables, mayo and crab sticks
This is the best tasting kani salad I've had so far.
Steamed Gyoza - just like dumplings.



Beef Yakiniku Ramen - this is so yummy.
Beef was probably grilled before it was added to the soup.
3-kind Bento Box - with Yakiniku Beef, Seafood, mixed vegetables and a cup of rice.

Rai Rai Ken was definitely worth a try.

2 Comments:

Kim, USA October 30, 2009 at 12:16 AM  

Makes me hungry! I do love soups too in any kind ^_^

anney November 6, 2009 at 7:26 PM  

Matapos kong panoorin ang Ramen girl e nag crave ako sa Ramen kaya ayun lumabas kami at kumain ng Ramen. hahahah!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Comments

Grab This Widget

Total Pageviews

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP