FTF: Shik Do Rak (A Koren Restaurant in downtown L.A.)

>> Friday, September 25, 2009

Hi! Happy Friday! ^_^

I would like to share the pictures I have with my friend Aileen in L.A. California. This is the second time I ate shabu-shabu style and the first time I appreciated the taste of Kim Chi.
Kim Chi is pickled dishes made of vegetables with varied seasonings. Its most common is the spicy baechu (cabbage) variety. Kim Chi is Korea's most common side dish.
Those freshly thawed and thinly cut beef were cooked on hot pans. Side Dish are the Kim Chi and rice wrappers (those white sheets like Molo wrappers). Ubos ang Kim Chi. ^_^
Happy Food Trip Friday!

10 Comments:

FoodTripFriday September 25, 2009 at 6:06 AM  

My first Shabu-shabu experienced was with my officemates when I was still working, it was a restaurant somewhere in Megamall,I totally forgot the name, like I said it was a very long time ago, but the fun is really worth remembering, just like your entry. :)

SASSY MOM September 25, 2009 at 10:49 AM  

Glorious Food... I love Shabu-shabu But I need to avoid it because I tend to eat a lot there.

here's my entry

Unknown September 25, 2009 at 1:59 PM  

i miss shabu-shabu. there was a time when my friends and i had shabu-shabu 3x a week.:P

Clarissa September 25, 2009 at 3:18 PM  

We don't eat a lot of shabu-shabu here but my family loves kim chi so much!! Sumptuous foodies!!

Happy Food Trip Friday!!^_^

Lulu September 25, 2009 at 3:25 PM  

hindi kaya ng powers ko ang kimchi!

My FTF entry

Meikah September 25, 2009 at 4:37 PM  

Woo, I have always loved Korean food! But I developed my taste for kimchi only last year. You had a feast there! hehehe =P~

jeng September 26, 2009 at 8:45 AM  

I miss eating shabu-shabu style, but I'm not so much into kimchi. Thanks for the visit!

♥peachkins♥ September 26, 2009 at 2:22 PM  

I love Korean Dishes aside from Kimchi..ewan ko, basta di ko lang sya type..

Arlene September 26, 2009 at 10:31 PM  

I really dunno when would i love Kimchi. Ilove many korean dishes but spare me the kimchi. :)

Never been to a Korean resto here in the Phils yet and i wonder if they have one.

agent112778 September 27, 2009 at 1:11 AM  

evry time i see this sceen on korean TV novels (soap opera) i envy them by saying to myself want to try that too. and your entry made me feel the same

my entry for food trip friday is here

Great day for us Food Weekenders:)

Thanx for the Visit :)

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Comments

Grab This Widget

Total Pageviews

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP